Skip to content
How To Apply
Applicants are required to:
- Attend a scheduled school tour and introduction to the school.
- Attend a scheduled classroom observation.
- Complete an application and return it to the school office with the following:
- $100.00 non-refundable application fee
- Copy of birth certificate
- Signed Records Release Form:
- Pre-K & Kindergarten – progress reports from nursery school, if applicable
- Grades 1 & above – official transcript from present school
- Teacher recommendations are also accepted at this time.
- Parents of toddlers are required to attend a classroom visit with their children. Students age three and up are required to attend a classroom visit during school hours. Children under age five will spend a morning in one of our classes. Older students (without their parent) will visit for two school days.
- Parents will be scheduled for a conference with the Assistant Head of School and/or Head of School.
- Parents will be notified of the admission decision by letter. If the decision is to offer admission, a contract will be included with the acceptance letter. Parents/guardians will have ten days from the date the contract was written to respond. The tuition deposit is due with the enrollment contract.
- Parents are required to participate in a brief orientation and home visit, where applicable, visit with the teacher before the student’s first day of school.