Renaissance Montessori School Recommended
for 5-year Re-Accreditation
The Renaissance Montessori School has been recommended for 5-year re-accreditation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), a division of AdvancED. Renaissance Montessori School received the following commendations from the Quality Assurance Review Team:
- Exemplary leadership by Mrs. Leitch, Head of School, who founded the school and provides unwavering support in all areas of school operations.
- Commitment to Montessori principles and establishment of a vision and purpose that provides the foundation for the school’s success.
- Effective utilization of available resources to enhance the learning process.
- Organized, functional, and well-maintained classrooms that are conducive to student learning.
- Parenting classes offered on an ongoing basis in support of the Montessori philosophy and to enhance the role of the parent in the educational process of the child.
Renaissance Montessori School meets the requirements established by the AdvancEd®Accreditation Commission and Board of Trustees and is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement.
Independent School Accreditation
SACSCASI, the regional branch of AdvancEd is the leading school accreditation organization in the southeast region of the United States. This organization accredits public schools, colleges and universities, and many of the best private schools in the South.
Member of the International Montessori Council (Accreditation Candidate)
The Florida Department of Children and Families regulates our Infant, Toddler and Primary programs for children twelve weeks through four years of age. We have maintained a Florida Child Care Center License in good standing since our inception.